Friday, April 6, 2007

Super Jack



Thought I'd post a few of the recent layouts I've done. I used another of the kissedstudio templates for this one. I hadn't done a layout just for Jack yet, so I thought I would this time. We went bowling for the first time as a family back in January and took Chris' new camera. Jack enjoyed coming up with some fun poses for us. Since it was a flash shot, I thought I'd have the shadows in the layout look like they were from flash lighting. The layout's a little busier than I think I like, but I like the lighting effect.

Credits:
Papers and elements: True Colors Kit by Lori Wiley, Be My Valentine Kit by Lisa Whitney, Beautiful Mess Kit by Lisa Whitney, Spring Arrows by Agnieszka (slightly recolored)
Fonts: Calvin & Hobbes, Bowl-a-Rama, Lauren C. Brown
Template: www.kissedstudio.blogspot.com

And a couple more recent layouts I've done. These two of Chloe were done for a challenge posted on Pink Poodle Studios.


Credits


Credits

And, lastly, I'm posting this layout of Peter I did about a month ago after I did my first photo extraction using Paint.net, a free program similar to PhotoShop. Photo cluster by Nancy Comelab at My Digital Muse. Fonts: Porcelain, Artistamp Medium



Well, that's about all for now. Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow...those are awesome layouts! The photos really pop...you have great talent.

Cleo said...

Just dropping by to say THANK YOU for you lovely comment about my Denim Alphas - you have lovely viberant layouts@