Friday, April 6, 2007

Super Jack



Thought I'd post a few of the recent layouts I've done. I used another of the kissedstudio templates for this one. I hadn't done a layout just for Jack yet, so I thought I would this time. We went bowling for the first time as a family back in January and took Chris' new camera. Jack enjoyed coming up with some fun poses for us. Since it was a flash shot, I thought I'd have the shadows in the layout look like they were from flash lighting. The layout's a little busier than I think I like, but I like the lighting effect.

Credits:
Papers and elements: True Colors Kit by Lori Wiley, Be My Valentine Kit by Lisa Whitney, Beautiful Mess Kit by Lisa Whitney, Spring Arrows by Agnieszka (slightly recolored)
Fonts: Calvin & Hobbes, Bowl-a-Rama, Lauren C. Brown
Template: www.kissedstudio.blogspot.com

And a couple more recent layouts I've done. These two of Chloe were done for a challenge posted on Pink Poodle Studios.


Credits


Credits

And, lastly, I'm posting this layout of Peter I did about a month ago after I did my first photo extraction using Paint.net, a free program similar to PhotoShop. Photo cluster by Nancy Comelab at My Digital Muse. Fonts: Porcelain, Artistamp Medium



Well, that's about all for now. Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Hummie said...

Wow...those are awesome layouts! The photos really pop...you have great talent.

Cleo Fitzgerald said...

Just dropping by to say THANK YOU for you lovely comment about my Denim Alphas - you have lovely viberant layouts@